Wednesday 6 January 2016

Keep it Simple #onelittletag

My tag today was fairly quick and easy.  I t was initially inspired by another lady,  Laurelle, in the One Little Tag Craft Challenge group on FB.  She used a stamped cork sentiment on her tag.  I knew I had some cork that I hadn't tried using before so I thought I would dig it out.
I had picked up some cork and some canvas in the craft section of The Dollar Tree, some time ago.  While I was digging for the cork, I ran across some Recollections card that I thought would work for what I had in mind

I used some letter stamps that I got at Target, when they were still here in Canada, and my Inkadinkado cling letter stamps with a simple stamp positioner I made for myself (something that really helps with the challenges of my vision) to stamp my message on the cork and canvas.  I cut the canvas wit scissors and frayed the edges ad I picked away some cork around the edge as well.

I trimmed the background stock, punched the corners and sponged the edges with ground espresso distress ink.
I assembled my tag, added some Tim Holtz tissue tape, some string from my stash and a pearl embellishment.  Then I mounted it to one of my pre-cut black matting backgrounds. I finished it off with some seam-binding ribbon.
 Easy peasy!




https://www.facebook.com/groups/OneLittleTag2016/204861373190039/?notif_t=like

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!