Tuesday 26 January 2016

Tag 26 - Found Objects #onelittletag


So Jenny added a new challenge this week, to The One Little Tag Craft Challenge. She challenged us to use some found objects in our tags, to recycle and up cycle. So I dug around for a few things I could use to meet the challenge.

I had a few things out and I wasn't exactly sure how this tag was going to go, so I let it evolve. I trimmed my tag out of the card backer of a stencil I had , my image is actually from a card I had printed a few years ago of a mixed media painting I did, the brad I used came from a second hand store. I gessoed the tag and then painted with distress and adriondack paints, then used a Tim Holtz stencil with Broken China DP, added some markings with gold and white DP.
 I did some edging with the gold and assembled the tag, mounting to black card. I will use some of the other bits that I had out on other tags this week. I love the design on the Kleenex box...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!