Friday 29 January 2016

Tag 28 - Let it Go

Tag 28 - I am slightly behind, I've had a few busy days (but artful days!) I must admit, I did not put a lot of time into this tag (which I have to remind myself, is perfectly okay). I did stick to this weeks challenge. Laurie shared that great gellatos video, which reminded me I had those sample swatches, so I used the black velvet one for my background.
 When I did tag 23, I first started off brayering my ink, which didn't give me the effect I wanted, but I saved the paper and so I punched my flower and petals out of that. I used a quote from my stash and I did some edging with some distress ink and i edged the tag with my gelatos
Hope you enjoyed.  See you soon with tag 29!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!