Thursday 4 February 2016

Queen Bee #onelittletag


Tag 2-4 - This week on  the One Little Tag Craft Challenge, we have a prompt for the week, it is "mothball". What this means is that we are challenged to pull out the things that have been hidden and forgotten in the back of our shelves and cupboards, the things we haven't used for a long time, or bought and never used. Take them out, dust them off and give them life.  I have several "mothball" elements in this tag. The background is from my stash of Gelli print tags, the bee is also from my stash, something I die cut and embossed probably a year or more ago (Tim Holtz) but my real mothball items are my perfect pearls, which I haven't used in forever, and my crown embellisment (also Tim Holtz). I have so many beautiful embellishments that I have hoarded away. At some point I started thinking I should make all my own . Am I crazy??? When I have drawerfuls of pretty charms and stuff??? That's going to be one of my goals this month, (maybe this year), to use more of them.
I just want to take a minute to thank you for stopping by my blog. As I have mentioned before, I am very new to this and it's so motivating to see that people, from all over the world, have taken the time to have a peek at what I'm up to. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!