Wednesday 24 February 2016

Shiny is the name of the game #onelittletag


Tag 2-23
This weeks challenge is to basically use shiny and glittery and shimmery.  Which is fun for me!  Where so I begin?

No word today, just a random little piece of abstract art. I finally hit a bit of a slump. I couldn't think of anything to do for my tag. I wasn't too concerned, we've done over 50 tags, it was bound to happen. Actually, I think we should all give ourselves a pat on the back. Whether it's a tag a day, every few days, every week or whenever you can manage, we are all still here being creative. Anyways, as you may know, I love shiny, so not a good time for a slump. So I got one of my distress backgrounds that I had stencilled gold paint on as a start. I had die cut some of those scribbly Tim Holtz circles out of foil card, so I wanted to use them. I got out my deco-foil, but I wanted to try using it a different way, so I layed ddown some tape runner and foiled it. I love the distressed look it created. I finished the edges with some gold embossing powder and assembled my tag. I kinda like how it turned out.
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!