Thursday 11 February 2016

Tag 2 -11 - A Walk in My Garden #onelittletag


Tags 2-11 - A Walk Through My Garden
Today I am continuing on with the challenge to use negative space.  I first  took a white tag and sponged on a distress inked background.


Then I used my Tim Holtz scribbly circle die and positioned it and cut it three times.


 I used a stamp set that I got years ago in a sale bin that has various images including stems and leaves to stamp the stems and leaves, but I have no idea what brand it is.


  I then took some red patterned paper ( and pink solid for the second tag) and mounted it behind the tag to fill in the holes left from the scribbly circles.


Then I adhered the circles back in their spots, using the negative space to create the flowers. My sentiment is from a Local King Stamps set. Then I mounted it to black card to finish it off.
  I have been trying to do more than one tag while I have all the supplies out.



Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed my post.  See you tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!