Friday 12 February 2016

Tag 2-12 Daance to your own Music #onelittletag


Tags 2-12
I got home late tonight so I didn't have time to make a new tag or to even think of a new idea. I'm going to be pretty busy for the next couple of days, but I still wanted to do a tag and not get too far behind. So, I started these the other day but they were not working out for me. I used the mask from my Dylusions stencil and I cut out some hair from some shelving paper to give the image more movement. The paint leaked under the mask and my backgrounds underneath... were too busy. I thought I would try and rescue them tonight. I added some quick outlines (inlines?) with my white gel pen and my black gel pen (PITT pen on one of them). It's kinda messy, but I am deliberately messy when I do that because it's really tough for me to do with my vision, especially quickly! I used my Inkadinkadoo stamp, which is what I had originally intended to do. I edged my tag and my sentiment with my black archival ink. So, I didn't meet the tic tac toe challenge, but I did use negative space. These are definately not my best, but I can live with them. They can't all be our best, right?
 I really should be in bed already, so I will say Good Night, and thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!