Monday 15 February 2016

Tag 2-15 Snowflakes are like Friends #onelittletag


Tag 2-15
Snowflakes are like Friends
Hello and thanks for dropping  in.  For this tag I inked the background with distress ink and splattered with water and with Picket Fence distress stain. I have been wanting to use the Penny Black die that I recently got, I love it. I cut out the trees from some pretty white glitter paper but the photo doesn't do it justice. My sentiment is also Penny Black and a little bit crooked (I think crooked sentiments are almost like a signiture for me, lol) Despite my wonky sentiment, I like the overall feel of this tag and I do like my new die  just could not seem to get a decent photo today, for some reason.
Well, thanks once more, and hope you will pop by again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!