Saturday 20 February 2016

Tag 2-18 Cinderalla's Shoe #onelitletag


Tag 2-18
My only 3 on this tag is my background, which is 3 colours of distress ink. I was kind of glad about our "bump" challenge (to use distress ink backgrounds) because I made several distress ink backgrounds all done with 3 colours for the 3's challenge, so that worked out well! This is a
Tattered Lace die that I got with a magazine as a freebee. I have been waiting for this issue, just to get this die (which I love). It is a UK magazine and it seems to take forever for us to get. And I used a little bit more of the white glitter paper I've been using lately
That's Mikey making his cameo appearance!



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!