Sunday 28 February 2016

Tag 2-27 Believe #onelittletag


Tag 2-27 Believe ‪#‎onelittletag‬
Since I had to finish tag 25, I had all my Christmas stuff out, so I made another Christmas tag ( you can never have too many!). This was one of the fastest tags I have ever made! I used another section of the same sheet I used in the background of tag 25, this already had the 25 printed on it. Again I stamped a gold flourish (I just love that stamp!). I had the believe already cut from gold foil board and in my stash. The dot for the "i" was long gone, but the TH brad worked great. Punched the corners, edged the tag with gold, mounted to red foil card and mounted to black card, DONE. And I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!