Tuesday 9 February 2016

Tag 2-9 Snowy Night #onelittletag


Tag 2-9
I really struggled with this one and I just couldn't leave it alone, it kept getting messier and messier. I'm not sure if I like it or not. One minute I look at it and say, yeah, it's okay, and the next minute I don't like it. When I made my tag 23, I tried out a few different backgrounds, this was one of them. I wiped my distress ink on the kraft mat, sprayed with water and dredged the paper through it. (there is one more backgroung that was very similar to this one and I've done something completely different with it). I used a Stampendous stamp set. The only thing I had used out of it was the birds. It did not start off as a snow scene, but one thing led to another...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!