Wednesday 10 February 2016

Tags 2-10 The Caterpillar #onelittletag


Tag(s) 2-10
Today is another 2 tag day. They are very similar, but I wanted to try something different with the negative space.


  I used some of the backgrounds I created last week with my colorburst and different sprays (Lindy's and Dylusions)



 I used a couple of stamp/die sets and die cut some masks out of low tac shelving paper. I wanted to try one with the stamped image and one without.



I cut out my quote , glued it on and masked it as well with painters tape so it would also be in negative space.


  Im still using mothball items (because it's a good idea!) and I pulled out the only two Dylusions paints I have, neither of which I have used before. London blue and Vibrant Turquoise. I painted over everything, did a little stencilling in black ( some positive on my negative, lol)





 I pulled away all my masks and added a little something with my white gel pen. I mounted to some black card.
In retrospect, Ithink I could've chosen diferent paint colours, but I wanted to try the Dylusions, and it's not too bad.


Thank you for checking out my blog.  Some times I post a little pictorial tutorial, like today, and sometimes I just post the tag of the day. If you enjoy the little tutorials, please let me know and I will post them as often as I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!