Tuesday 1 March 2016

Tag 2-28 Christmas Wishes ‪#‎onelittletag


Tag 2-28 Christmas Wishes ‪#‎onelittletag‬
Still have all my Christmas stuff out, so the last couple of tags for February will be added to my Christmas collection. This was another quick one. I used some Recollections holiday shimmer card from a couple of years ago for my background. The deer, cut from black glitter paper were from my stash. The sentiment was foiled on white card and punched out. I added a snowflake punched from glitter paper with a black rhinestone and a few little sparkly embellishments. I punched the corners, mounted to gold foil paper and mounted to black card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!