Wednesday 2 March 2016

Tag 3-1 Lonesome Tree #onelittletag


Tag 3-1 Lonesome Tree   #onelittletag
Wow, it's March already!  Yay!, almost spring!  A new month, a new week and a new challenge. Our challenge this week is to use watercolours, so this is my attempt at some watercolouring. I was playing around with the them, just some inexpensive ones, trying to be nice and loose and not really knowing what I was doing. This is the result.   I added a couple of Penny Black stamps. I don't mind how it turned out. Watercolour is not generally my medium, but that's the great thing about this challenge, it's the perfect venue to reach outside our comfort zones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!