Tuesday 8 March 2016

Tag 3-8 "Seahorse" #onelittletag


Tag 3-8 "Seahorse" #onelittletag

This week is going to be fun, I love stencils! Not only that, but I am going to be able to use a lot of what I did last week, playing with sprays and stencils. But this tag is using one of the watercolour backgrounds I made with Dr PH Martin's Hydrus watercolours, that I have had forever and barely used. I used the crystal gel that I got out for the sparkly shiny week and ran it through my circles stencil and mixed it with some green and yellow embossing paste I had and ran it through the viney stencil.  I die cut the seahorse and sand dollar from a TH die and die some sponging with distress inks. I embossed the seahorse as well to give it some texture. I punched my "coral" from a TH pine branch punch. Some splatter (of coarse) and a bit of gauzy shimmery fabric. Assembled and mounted to black card.  A tag I saw on Pinterest reminded me that I had this die and inspired this tag

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!