Tuesday 15 March 2016

Which way to the Beach? #onelittletag

Hello, my friends!  I am heading off to Florida tomorrow with my daughter, Taylor.  We are leaving Papa and the boys to take care of things while we are gone. We are hoping for some nice weather. Every time I check, the prediction changes!  Chances are,  I won't be blogging for the next 8 or 9 days.  So I just wanted to let you know that if you don't see me, I haven't abandoned my challenge or my blog.  I'm betting I will come back filled with new inspiration and anxious to get back to both!
I will leave you with some tags that I was working on during the stenciling challenge



. I will consider these tags 15, 16 and 17 and catch up the rest when I get back. I did these while I was playing with stencils, but they actually meet this weeks challenge which is acrylics.  I used interference blue acrylic paint on 15 & 16, and I used gold acrylic paint to paint tag 17 before I added the coarse molding paste that I added red paint (acrylic!) to.
I am going to do a serious acrylic challenge when I get back. I love acrylics and already have some ideas in mind. You will all be onto a new challenge by then, but I don't want to miss this one! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!