Wednesday 27 April 2016

Tag 4-3 "Dare to Spread Your Wings" #onelittletag #MMM#9



Hi there!  I am playing catch up for the tag challenge I have been participating in. ( the One Little Tag Craft Challenge).  This tag is doing dual duty and is also my MMM #9 tag for the other FB challenge I am participating in (Mixed Media Morsels).
The week  14 challenge for One Little Tag is "put a bird on it" and the MMM #9 prompt is "Whimsical Birds".
I have actually been missing doing my tags.  I was doing so well, and now I have fallen so far behind. but I am not going to be discouraged and am going to get back to it.  I also have some painting to do, so I may not be doing tags every day, but I have been enjoying the motivation to be creative every day.  So if you have been enjoying my tags, be sure to check back because there will be more.  I am hoping to have some paintings to share too.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!