Wednesday 6 April 2016

Tag 4-6 "The best is yet to come" #onelittletag





Tag 4-6 - The best is yet to come #onelittletag

I put this one together fairly quickly. Things have been kinda crazy here, but I wanted to make a tag. I used a distressed background that I already had. The stamp is a Graphic 45 one that I like but haven't had a chance to use. I printed out the message. This weeks challenge is to include birds or a bird in our tag.   I have done several tags with birds in them, so I decided to put a different spin on it. This is pretty monochromatic as well, that wasn't my plan, but that's how it worked out.
Thanks again for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!