Thursday 26 May 2016

Some new cards - Welcome Little One!


Hello!  Today I thought I would share some cards I have been making and this is the first of three.  My friends daughter just had a new little baby boy (I saw him today and he is soooo precious!).
I water coloured a background, used a Memory Box die for the clouds..
(I  cut the clouds out of white glitter paper.  I don't know why they look pink in the photo!)  I used a Little B die for the little onesies.  I often use fun foam behind my paper or card when I am die cutting, especially with an intricate die (which this really isn't).  The reason is that it embosses at the same time as die cutting and when a die has a lot of little cut outs, they come out much easier, I have found.  I am telling you this because I was cutting out the onesies from white card and I used some blue foam behind it, but then thought they looked better out of the blue foam, so I used those!  A Kaisercraft stamp and a piece of string.  I assembled it and affixed it to a pre-scored Recollections
5" x 6.5" card.
Sometimes it's hard for little ones when a new baby comes along and gets all the attention and a bunch of presents, too!  So I like to include all the kids so I had a couple more cards to make...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!