Monday 16 May 2016

Tag 5-13 "Hello" #onelittletag


Helloo my friends.  This is another paper napkin tag that I am doing for the FB groups that I belong to (One Little Tag Craft Challenge and Mixed Media Morsels).  As I mentioned in my last post, I am keeping it brief, this is about sharing the tag because you have been bombarded with the process all week!  However, if you are new and would like to know the process, please look at my previous posts this week.  I hope you give it a try and have some fun!






I've had a lot of fun with these paper napkin tags this week, I hope you enjoyed them!  I still have some backgrounds I made that I haven't used, so you can expect to see a few more at some point.
ALSO, for those of you that enjoyed the foiling techniques I have shared, there will be another one this week, so stay tuned!

Thank you for stopping by and having a look!  Have an awesome and artful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!