Sunday 22 May 2016

Tag 5-6 "Smile" Foiled Tag #onelittletag


Hello my friends!
This is tag 5-6.  This tag is for the "mothball" challenge, which challenges us to look in the back of the cupboards or shelves and dig out the forgotten treasures that we haven't used for a while, dust them off and give them some crafting love!   I haven't used my Spellbinder's Labels dies in ages!  I have actually been wanting to use those dies to try a foiling technique, so this was a good opportunity to get them out.  I and I am really happy with the outcome!  I have been doing some experimenting with foiling and I have used a few different techniques on this tag.
I will be dedicating a few posts to sharing these techniques with you.  So if you like foiling, be sure to come back and check them out, you will love them!









Thanks so much for stopping by and have an awesome, artful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!