Tuesday 17 May 2016

Tag 5-7 "Trust the Magic" MMM 19 #onelittletag


Tag 5-7 "Trust the Magic"
Welcome to my blog!
A tag for the mothball challenge, which was the first week of May on the One Little Tag Craft Challenge. This tag is also doing double duty for both FB groups I am participating in.  Last weeks Mixed Media Morsel prompt was Silhouettes. 
I didn't use a magazine picture for this, as Cat Hand did on MMM, I used stamps and dies.. I used distress ink for the background and splattered it with water containing perfect pearls.  Distress inks are water reactive and I love the effects that you can get.  I used a Penny Black stamp for the flowers (pretty weeds?) silhouettes and a Prima stamp for my sentiment. I used 2 different Spellbinder dies for the Fairy and the Dandelion. As for the mothball challenge, I haven't used my  fairy die, black glitter paper and perfect pearlsfor a while
Thanks for stopping by and having a look!  Have an awesome and artful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!