Tuesday 16 August 2016

Another fun alcohol ink class with Margaret!



Hello my friends!
Monday night was another night of alcohol ink play!  My friend,  Margaret Brackley, gave another awesome class, enjoyed by all!  Some were new to the class and a couple enjoyed the last class so much, they wanted to do it again.  This was a shorter evening class, but everyone still came out with beautiful tiles and gorgeous pendants (that, unfortunately, I didn't get photos of!).  I know there will be several people returning to the upcoming full day/ Saturday class, which will be at the end of October or the beginning of November.  There will be some new projects, just in time for Christmas.  And, of coarse, pendants!
The class was a lot of fun, please enjoy the photos and have a look at some of the beautiful and vibrant work.  It's hard to find a medium as vibrant as alcohol ink!

















Thank you so much for stopping by and letting me share our fun evening with you!

8 comments:

  1. LOVE your post! It is so inspiring, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your nice comment! It makes me feel so good that you find it inspiring. I really enjoy seeing all the happy faces from your classes, too. I don't teach, I just organize the classes, but it is so rewarding when everyone has a good time and is so pleased with what they accomplish, isn't it!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow Kimberly, y'all had a great time!!!! It looks so much like a basket full of fun!!! Thanks for sharing this! hugs, patty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Patty! It was a lot of fun, and a great group of girls. Some of the ladies are with our art group, one of the ladies was a friend of someone and one lady came on her own and didn't know anyone. She had a good time and left with some beautiful pieces, especially her pendant. That really made me feel good. Margaret does a great job teaching the class.

      Delete
  3. LOVE playing with alcohol ink - that looks like it was a blast. I'm a tad envious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Winn! It was fun! We originally thought there was just going to be 3 people coming (which would still be a lot of fun), but we ended up with some last minute participants, which was wonderful. Margaret always supplies all the material for her classes, but I had brought my own supplies and did a bit of my own thing, one of which was to make some backgrounds for some ATCs that I am eventually going to make! So maybe we can trade... I know you have a big show coming up and I also have a few shows coming up too, but maybe when we have some extra time?

      Delete
  4. Wow, gorgeous tiles! I really like the red-orange flower! Looks like you ladies had a great time arting together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that flower beautiful. The ladies all created some wonderful things. It's too bad I didn't get pictures of the pendants, but I will next time, it will be a longer class. It was a lot of fun!

      Delete

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!