Friday 26 August 2016

Tag # 8-25 "Joy to the World" #onelittletag


Hello my friends!
My intention when I started the tag challenge was to do a Christmas tag for the 25th of each month.  As I have fallen behind on my tags, I have fallen behind on my Christmas tags.   I am not worried about catching up all the tags I have missed, but I do want to catch up on the Christmas tags.  I will be grateful to have them in a few months!  I also enjoy making Christmas tags and cards.  So my next few tags will be Christmas themed.  I have quite a stash Christmas die cuts that I have accumulated  over time.  I used a Taylored Expressions embossing folder to create the snow-falling background.  The festive man was from a Tim Holtz die, as was the sentiment.  I believe the swirling snow is a Memory Box die.  I created a distress inked background before adhering the die cut pieces from my stash.
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, I hope you enjoyed my Christmas tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!