Friday 4 November 2016

A Craft HAUL from SGD and a few more surprises from the dollar store!


Hello my friends!  I received a package in the mail today!  Don't you just love getting packages in the mail? A little early Christmas present to my self that I thought I would share with you!  This box of goodies came from Scrappin' Great Deals, and I have to admit, it was wrapped up much nicer than it looks here when I received it.  I had already dove into it before I thought to make a haul post.  But just barely.  (Notice the yummy Werthers!)


Look at these new Christmas dies that I am eager to put to good use!  I also got some of the new Ranger Enamel Accents!

 I got a die for a stamp set that I already had, MFT "Make yourself at Home".  This will be a fun scene-making set.  I also got a new Lawn Fawn stamp "Sprinkled with Joy", which will also be a fun scene-builder.  The matching die is on back order and I can't wait to receive it! 
This is the stamp set "Make yourself at Home" that I had previously bought.

 A couple of fun stencils, some sunshine and some falling snow.



 Then, later today I was at Dollarama and found a few goodies.  I found this stamp set from Inkadinkado for just #3.  Just to give you a perspective, the bottom stamp is 6" x 6".  The top layer of stamps is actually a set of 6 stamps, so I thought that was a pretty good find. I like the images  a lot.


some more K & Company embellishments
 Some close-ups.  A nice vintage feel to these.

 And finally, some Prismacolor erasers.

Well, I hope you enjoyed my little haul and you can look forward to seeing some of these items in use soon.  I already have some ideas brewing...
Thanks so much for stopping by, have an amazing day!

15 comments:

  1. Nice,move never heard of SGD before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dana. They are a company here in Ontario, Canada. I actually get quite a bit from them, they have a pretty good selection and a lot of things that you can't get at Michaels, which is pretty much the only local "bricks and mortar" option.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really great haul. Oh my husband just asked me why I was shopping. OOPS! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, that's funny! Thanks for looking and commenting, Belinda. I'm looking forward to making some new cards with this!

      Delete
  4. woohoo, I love great hauls and yours was!!!! hugs, patty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Patty! I was pretty excited to receive it! It's like Christmas whenever you get a crafty parcel in the mail!

      Delete
  5. When can I come over to play??? Bummer Ontario? I would have been close by (Watertown, NY) before I moved to TN. In fact we went to Montreal on our high school senior trip. Canada is such a beautiful country. Anyways, great haul!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would have been so fun! We have actually been thinking of going to Watertown to do some shopping! My daughter went to NY for her grade 8 school trip. Oh well, I will let you know if we are ever down your way. About 25 years ago, a friend and I just decided on a whim to go to Tennessee for a few days, so you never know! It would be cool to actually meet some of the people that you connect with that have so much in common

      Delete
    2. That would be great. I remember in grade school going to Upper Canada Village on a school trip. This was obviously way before 911. We'd go to Ontario all the time. It was nothing to go over the 1000 Island Bridge and be there. It was only around a 25 minute drive. There were always lots of cars with Ontario license plates when I lived in Watertown.

      Delete
  6. holy cannolis! Kimberley! You sure are going to be busy! Great haul! ")

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jackie! I have been busy lately as we have another art show this weekend, but I am looking forward to sitting down and playing with my new stuff! I find the cardmaking is relaxing after the excitement of a show.
      I may be teaching a card class at our art club (my first time!) so it will be fun to share, too!

      Delete
  7. I can see you're going to have a blast with all of your haul...too bad we didn't live closer so I could play with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be so fun! Well, let me know if you ever get out the Toronto way. Are you far from Langley? If I get out to see my sister it would be great to see you and the gallery!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks so much for having a look, Roz. I am looking forward to having some fun and sharing some new cards!

      Delete

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!