Tuesday 1 November 2016

Another fun Alcohol Ink Class with Margaret!


Hello All!  I thought I would share the photos from our latest Alcohol Ink Class with Margaret Brackley.  It's always a fun and popular class.  This time, as well as doing pendants and ceramic tiles, we also did glass Christmas ball ornaments.  Everyone did a wonderful job with this vibrant medium.  Grab a tea (or whatever your preference!)  and sit back and enjoy  pursuing the photos of this fun class and  some wonderful creations.

















































Thanks so much for visiting.  I hoe you enjoyed today's post, we definitely enjoyed the class!  Thanks again, Margaret!
Have an awesome day, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, I love that class!!!!!! All the art is just beautiful, truly it is!!! I am happy that shared with us. woohoo!!!! hugs, patty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for having a look, Patty! All the ladies created some beautiful things and some had never tried using alcohol ink before. I hope this may inspire your to pull out your inks!

      Delete
  2. GREAT ideas...I just taught my students to use alcohol ink on paper and ceramic ornaments! I am so glad to see all the photos...What a FUN time = )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for having a look, Sue! It's always a fun class and everyone always leaves with a smile and something beautiful! Everyone's favourite seems to be the pendants, they always turn out gorgeous. I bet your students had a lot of fun with it, too!

      Delete

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!