Monday 5 December 2016

"Merry Christmas" new Christmas card


Hello my friends!  A very quick post to share my latest card with you.  I was looking for a poinsettia die  and I found this stamp and die set..  I actually passed it by a few times because I didn't like the way the example looked.  I do have some poinsettias dies, but not one that I love.  After about the third time I was at the store (Michaels) and during a 50% off deal, I finally gave in.  I'm glad I did because I do like it.  I hope you do, too!

The Merry Christmas sentiment was from my stash.  It is an Yvonne Creations die from Find It Trading.

Thanks so much for visiting and make sure to check back in for more Christmas cards.  Feel free to share with anyone you tihnk may want some  holiday card inspiration.
Have an awesome day!

4 comments:

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!