Monday 23 January 2017

New "Tags" page and up-dated "Paintings" and "Cards" pages



Hello my friends!
I don;t have a post for today, but I did want to let you know, for those who may be interested, I have added a new page to my blog, "Tags".  I did many tags last year for the One Little Tag Craft Challenge, all of which are posted on my blog.  I thought I would do a page of tags so that it could easily be scrolled through for anyone who likes tags or is looking for some tag or card inspiration.
I have also added some photos to my "Cards" page and my "Paintings" page.
Please have a look if those are of interest to you.
Have an amazing day everyone!  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!