Friday 10 February 2017

My Art Exhibit at Ajax Town Hall



Hello my friends!  Sorry for the long absence, I have been busy painting.  I have just hung  some of my artwork today at the Ajax Town Hall.  It will be on display until March 8th.  I thought I would create a short video so that I could share my exhibit with you!  Please note that I am not a professional when it comes to videos, so please be kind, lol!  I am actually quite proud of myself that I have managed to post one..  I hope you enjoy it.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  I should be able to post a little more frequently now with new projects, and if I am brave, maybe some new videos!
Have an awesome and creative day!  xo

8 comments:

  1. You ROCK Kim......great to see you making a name for yourself
    Very impressed with your achievement....take care my friend
    All the best from me to you....Tom Church

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Tom! That is so nice. I'm so glad you took the time to have a look, thanks so much! My very best to you, too, my friend!

      Delete
  2. Great job, Kim! The video and the exhibition. Thanks for posting! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Diane! The mural looks awesome as well!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the tour. You work is very interesting, I would love to hang any one of them in my home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the tour and for such a wonderful compliment! That is exactly what every artist loves to hear!

      Delete

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!